The Search The Search

Well I got it

I'm not sure how many people understood what this film was even about. Obviously most of them probably don't even understand what the Phi symbol looks like.

This film depicts an investigation into Pi,
Pi is the symbol pictured and also the most prevalent number in mathematics and all of reality.

The natural world (flowers and nature,) and even the metaphysical world (like the movement of the stockmarket or as shown, the progression of all numbers in electronics.)

Pi is the most fascinating mathematical concept because it is inherent in absolutely everyting down to the smallest strand of DNA. It is the blueprint for the universe.

TheloniousMONK responds:

A cookie for you, sir!

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

Artists for Armageddon

A crew I'm trying to get started focus' specifically on films of this serious nature.

You're music video here was beautiful but it was a bit slow-paced and generic. Beautiful nonetheless because of what it depicts, I feel your future work will be even better.

empsychotis
@hotmail. com
drop me a line

Kick His Ass Kick His Ass

Oozes style.

This is not the most involving or amazing game, (it's not a movie :) )

You have obvious artistic talent,
if it were put to use in a focused movie :o

Artists for Armageddon,
check the crew forums.

Empsychotis (animator)

Driven by Suffering Driven by Suffering

Could have been amazing

It's a shame you have to draw with a mouse. You're skills are still noteworthy none the less.

I want you to consider Artists for Armageddon. There is a thread in the crew forums,

great work,
Empsychotis (animator)

I Still Love You I Still Love You

Great style, though short.

This was very short but I gave you a 10 for style which is saying something. I enjoyed the serious tone to it, please consider checking the Artists for Armageddon crew in the forums, thanks.

Your website btw: How did you make that awesome intro!? It was a rather large size but whatever program you used I want it :)

The Little Girl The Little Girl

Almost worth 8 minutes

You try too hard to make us feel sorry for the girl. She feels too sorry for herself as well which makes for a boring plotline for the most part.

The dark and quirky scenes are very well done and you seem to be impersonating the Tim Burton style.

Cigarette Cigarette

Great Animation, Obviously

You're use of JPEGs and PNG images is very inspiring, to all Flash animators. You're pacing and choice of song was obviously chosen very carefully.

This is the highest quality animation that has ever been submitted to Newgrounds, it's up to Newgrounds whether or not to acknowledge this.